Establishing a corporate university takes more than slapping a shiny new logo and brand on your existing organizational development program. It takes a thought out strategy, executive sponsorship and a company culture that embraces corporate learning.
You don’t have to be a big Fourtune 100 company to establish a corporate university. Organizations of all sizes can benefit from the structure and offerings of corporate universities.
We sat down with Kris Dunn, CHRO of Kinetix and Ginger Knighton, Training Specialist at Kinetix, for a candid conversation around:
- What is a corporate university?
- Why would a company want to do a corporate university?
- What are some of the training areas corporate universities could be segmented by?
- What are some other aspects of OD that are enhanced by a corporate university structure?
- What do you need to know from a budgetary perspective to make a run at a corporate university? And, how do you get started with corporate university budgets without a lot of concepts?
Watch the replay of the L&D Hangout with Fistful of Talent to find out why corporate universities aren’t just a fleeting trend and how your organization can get started today.
If you have questions or comments, leave them below and we’ll get right back to you!